CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey peeps and a few questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamGaunt

Hey peeps and a few questions Empty
PostSubject: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:32 am

Hi guys and girls, my names Sam and my brother and I are thinking of coming to the sept 8th game at Tresillian with two mates.

What exactly is the costing (we will need guns and bullets), and what kind of guns would we be able to rent? I will be buying a mesh mask
Back to top Go down
NickNick

NickNick

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:59 am

Hi Sam.
First of all welcome.
Also a great friendly bunch here at C.E.A

The guns we hire are £10 or there abouts for the day, a bag of BB's (3000 in a bag) £10 a day and green fees £20 for the day.
The club guns are M4 style ones and a fairly good.
The day starts at 10am but most people get on site about 9ish.
New guys are recommended to get there about 9 as there is safety stuff to run through.
Simon and Mark are the two main guys but you can also ask Vicky or Pete as they are both great guys and will help you with any question, however all at the site will help as much as possible.

Hope this helps
Cheers dude and hope to see on the battle field. lol! 
Back to top Go down
SamGaunt

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:41 am

Cheers Nick, sounds good.

I'll get the others to confirm and then post on the booking as soon as I know. Hopefully see you soon!

Inabit,

Sam
Back to top Go down
Don simon

Don simon

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 am

Hello Sam I'm Simon are you the guys that turned up at the site on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
SamGaunt

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 am

Hi Simon, nope haven't been yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Don simon

Don simon

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:30 am

The day will cost £40 that for 4000 bbs gun hire and green fee we only allow bbs bought from us in our guns! Eye wear is £2.50 we do have full face masks but are limited and require a £5 deposit
Back to top Go down
SamGaunt

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:46 am

Sounds good, cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps and a few questions   Hey peeps and a few questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey peeps and a few questions
Page 1 of 1