CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 11th game feedback

Go down 
+4
Bluefox
ghouldigger
MALLRAT
boro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boro

boro

March 11th game feedback Empty
PostSubject: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 am

Thought I'd start by saying another great day with some great games and more new faces :-D

Still loving the fall-back extraction game and the multiple flag capture/defend in the small wood!

Wasn't living being pinned down in the compound by the guy in the pump house lol but he was eventually taken out haha

All in all a great day and the best bit, got my UKARA, cheers Mark/Dave.

Let the spending continue...
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 am

Yep...another fine day indeed, weather was awsome, some of the gameplay was great with some excellent exchange of fire goin on, good to catch up with friends AND SHOOT THEM!!! was real good to see our bristol friends again and was great to meet the travelling aussie who we all wish him the very best with his travels.... all in all twas a great day...BRING ON THE 25TH.....WOOHOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghouldigger

ghouldigger

PostSubject: March 11th game feedback    March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 am

WELL YET ANOTHER DAY OF GUN ISSUES.LOL.great game play ,new faces,nice weather.hey just a all round great day.i am aching like a bastard now.no pain no gain..roll on the mad mommas rematch,remember losing is not an option.see you there
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 am

Just a quick post really, thanks for making me feel welcome today guys... had an amazing time! That said, I dropped my bag of BB's in the car so, er... well, for next time I've now got a four wheeled orange Audi-shaped magazine, that'll fit the hire guns right? Wink

No, seriously. "Special" thanks (again...) to Dave for teaching me what a grenade looks like... and to everyone involved for making today possible. I too really enjoyed the "outnumbered" scenario and the ridiculously difficult battle for that pump house at the end... (although the only thing I could see it contained of value was a toilet Laughing)

I'll definitely be back for more... this newbie is well and truly hooked, and it's all your fault! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 am

Oh, and those of you who asked me about Facebook I'm at:

facebook.com/jonbrownhill

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben-BSH

Ben-BSH

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 am

Another great day guys, It's nice to see so many new faces, and of course, a bit of sun too! Spring is truly on its way. good games again, nice pace and general flow. went through a shed load of BB's!

I also wish the best to the traveling Aussie! and that he can make another game before returning to the land of roo's!

Cannot wait for mumma's lot to come down, Although Mark, you might need to have words with Dave, in case "running away" becomes a habit of his Wink we can't have that on the big game! (hahaha!)

Keep safe all, and see you at the next game. - Looking forward to it muchly!

Ben.
Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Fantastic day again, really good to meet all the new players who I think either won't come back as they are in too much pain or are as hooked as I am and will spend stupid amounts of money on a gun that fires plastic balls. LOL.

Special thanks to our Aussie friend who came all the way from Australia making it a multi national game who I think will be opening our Aussie branch of CAA very soon.

Really liking the outnumbered fall back, very fast paced nackering game. Pump house finale every game is mental! Lots of people lots of kills and too many bb's fired, first time I used 4000 in a day.

Blue fox, dude, I told you the bangs make you jump and your baptism of quite litraly 'Fire' was funny as!

Flippin awesome guys keep it up!!!...
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 am

Big Pete wrote:
Blue fox, dude, I told you the bangs make you jump and your baptism of quite litraly 'Fire' was funny as!

Rolling Eyes Thank you, Pete. Laughing

Well, at least I learned how to die (loudly) from the best, eh?
Back to top Go down
aussiebiker

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:22 am

WHAT A WICKED DAY! thanks to everyone that made my first airsoft experience truly memorable. You all are top blokes and the energy of the day couldn't have been better. Be good to see you all again sometime soon. If only it was legal back home, might have to start a company over here. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
disco

disco

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 am

really good day on sunday loads of fun and so need to get some guns again. my old sniper rifle needs some work to get it going straight agan, missed too many clear shots. my cousin summed it up for me ( one of the most friendly sites we been too ) he had a good day and the pump house game cleaned him out of bag of bb's. he will be back down to visit in a few months. i just wish i could come along more often. just need to get some money rolling in and regular work. Crying or Very sad
good luck to the aussie biker. you will have chance to see many airsoft sites on you travels but you will be pushed to find a more friendly site were everyone is welcomeing and has a laugh. hats off to all who attend and run the site for that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
aussiebiker

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:32 am

When is the video going up?
Back to top Go down
boro

boro

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 am

aussiebiker wrote:
When is the video going up?

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm

+1!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 11th game feedback   March 11th game feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 11th game feedback
Page 1 of 1