CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11th November Davidstow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
k5blazer

k5blazer

11th November Davidstow Empty
PostSubject: 11th November Davidstow   11th November Davidstow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 am

Another good day at Davidstow i am really starting to like this site for such a big area the action can get pretty close.
Good games today as well i liked it when Mark dropped us off in the F.O.R.D and we had to get back to the car-park in one piece we managed it but man we must of walked miles and god knows how many trenches i jumped over today.
Nice one boys and girls see ya next time
pirat
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: 11th November Davidstow   11th November Davidstow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:35 am

I agree was a really good day

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: 11th November Davidstow   11th November Davidstow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

another awsome day guys....great games and great weather....still got a job to move...lol
Back to top Go down
sallymander

sallymander

PostSubject: Re: 11th November Davidstow   11th November Davidstow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 am

Good day.

Saw new areas of the site. Found the "building" I had been looking for since 2009. Turns out it's some kind of water storage thing, bit creepy really. Didn't have time to explore as the downed Pilot suddenly ran like a rabbit and we took chase Twisted Evil

Steep learning curve for me today. Quite by chance I chose rear defence positions and had such a good area/cover that I was loathe to move to join the battle, knowing if I did that sods law would dictate the enemy would come right up our rear and it would be my fault. What did I learn? That I can either lie in wait and die of boredom or say f**k it and join in the action.
Crazy how much difference just 20ft can make to your game! My partner used 3000 rounds and I used 300, all day! I was in view of her all day as well.

I liked the big involved games, although without radios it is almost impossible to take part in a cohesive skirmish. Luckily after lunch we were lent a radio, otherwise our little group would have been running blind as we were in the morning.

Any other thoughts... Maybe it would be fun now and again to mix up the groups a bit. I know ppl like to play together but I think it would make thigns more interesting to have to fight against your mates with strangers once in a while.

Thanks again marshalls and everyone who showed up. Thanks also to all the people who gladly offer friendly advice, the Marshals, disco and the guy in the helmet I speak to most weeks and don't know your name Embarassed

See you next time

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11th November Davidstow   11th November Davidstow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11th November Davidstow
Page 1 of 1