CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need some help, but its alot to ask

Go down 
+3
boro
Ben-BSH
jordan777
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jordan777

Need some help, but its alot to ask Empty
PostSubject: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 am

Is there any way i can order a full black gun, im not a member of ukara because im 17 but i really want a new full black gun now, my green m4 sticks out like a sore thumb. Can i borrow a ukara number to order one? Btw im not a kid that goes around the woods or town like a knob, im sensible with my airsoft gun, thanks in advance for any replys
Jordan
Back to top Go down
Ben-BSH

Ben-BSH

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 am

I hate to speak for everyone registered at this site, but I am confident that no one here wishes to break the law. neither put our sport/hobby at risk.

Straight from the UKARA site : "This has benefited all players and game sites, as it has produced a framework acceptable to the Government to allow Airsoft as a sport to remain viable."

so your answer is No. and please do not ask at any other site or attempt to fraudulently obtain a gun by some other means.

There are Hire guns at the site you can use, which are not two tone. but in all honestly colour makes no difference, its movement that will give you away.
Back to top Go down
boro

boro

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 am

Am I right in saying that it is not ILLEGAL for an under 18 to own a RIF?

As far as I've read you can legally gift (not sell or buy for) a RIF to an under 18 without breaking the law.

So, in theory, you could actually get one, if a friend/relative was UKARA registered or could prove they skirmished regularly and then GIFTED you a RIF.

You won't get a complete stranger to do this for obvious reasons.

The above is based on my limited knowledge and is in no way 100% accurate.
Back to top Go down
slick63

slick63

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 am

Quote :
Btw im not a kid that goes around the woods or town like a knob, im sensible with my airsoft gun
Not that sensible it seems. You post on an open forum asking people to help you break the law. Rolling Eyes
However much you find the law frustrating, it is there and you just have to live with it. By posting this sort of rubbish you endanger every airsoft players freedom that we we have in this country to carry out our hobby.
You say that you are 17, you only have to wait a year until you can buy a black gun, or as Boro stated, if your dad/mum/older brother has a defence whether it`s UKARA or one of the others then they can gift you a black gun. In the meantime buy a roll of camo tape and stick some over the green when you get to a game, that way your gun is not permanently altered and will not stick out so much (remember to remove the tape after the game).
Back to top Go down
boro

boro

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Good call on the camo tape. I've seen some non-adhesive stuff which is more like velcro so can be reused, comes off easy and doesn't leave a sticky residue.
Back to top Go down
jordan777

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Thanks for the input, and i completely agree with ben this was something i should not have bothered with so i am sorry for a problems i have made. Do you guys think i should spray paint it, ior do you guys disagree to this 2?
Back to top Go down
boro

boro

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Legally, you can't paint it because this turns it into a full RIF.

Your best bet is to camo tape it when you get to a game and then remove it before you leave.

Back to top Go down
boro

boro

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Try this stuff....

http://www.armysurplus365.co.uk/jack-pyke-stealth-tape.html
Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 am

First of all it would have been easier and far less public to pm one of the members not that i'm saying it's ok, but it could have been worded differently. Someone might have then pointed you in the right direction instead of the replies you got.

Zeroone airsoft paint guns free of charge and so do many others. I ordered one painted, got my ukara registration then removed the paint. Simple solution and the only things they paint are the removable items, so removing the paint is simple, but only after getting your Ukara. Unfortunatley Zero one are quite expensive and charge carriage.

Hope this helps?

Laterz

Back to top Go down
Beaker

Beaker

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am

I can make you a lovely tin of white paint if you like (it's clever camouflage you see...cos no one will be expecting it)
Back to top Go down
soapy

PostSubject: .   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 pm

You can use mine just gift me the money it will of course have to be deliverd to my address then i get to keep it and deny ll knowledge ..... Smile
Back to top Go down
jordan777

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 am

I really appreciate the help from you guys, i should not have done what i did and in the future i will thing before hand so there are no problems.
I will stick to the camo tape for the time being
Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help, but its alot to ask   Need some help, but its alot to ask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help, but its alot to ask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL CHIT-CHAT-
Jump to: