CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

17th november tresillian

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

17th november tresillian  Empty
PostSubject: 17th november tresillian    17th november tresillian  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:19 am

Come on guys where's your feedback
I wasn't there what's the gossip and how did it go
X
Back to top Go down
NickNick

NickNick

PostSubject: Re: 17th november tresillian    17th november tresillian  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 am

It was great. The first game was awesome, really enjoyed it. The whole day was good. There was a little bit of moaning from some people about not taking hits, but you know how it can be in the heat of the moment.
Also had someone shout and threaten to punch me as I didn't hear them say hit so I over did it a bit and shot them a few to many times. Sorry to who ever it was, I really didn't hear you.

Other than that it was a great day.
See you all soon
Back to top Go down
sigee

PostSubject: Re: 17th november tresillian    17th november tresillian  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 pm

The first game nearly killed me lol. With a few more players or a little less of the site in play it would have been awsome.
Hiding from the van and sneeking past the other teams while they engaged each other was a pleasent change and for me it added a bit of realism which I enjoyed.
Although I didnt have any trouble with people not taking hits I did hear alot of complaints from both sides.
Come on guys,not taking hits just ruins the game and if we get a rep for it people will stay away.
There were a few frayed tempers.I know these things happen in the heat of the moment but its just a game guy's.
And to who ever threatened to punch Nick..Come on,realy. Nick is one of the most liked and respected players at cea.
Punch him and you could end up facing a lynch mob.
Anyway I had fun and the only downer for me was having my eotech shot out.Even then Edd came to my rescue by kindly giving me a broken eotech with intact glass Very Happy 

Lets get back to the roots of why we play eh. Having a great time with good friends. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sgknives.co.uk
Cobbs

Cobbs

PostSubject: Re: 17th november tresillian   17th november tresillian  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 pm

I agree with Sigee, was a good day.

The first game was really well thought out, hiding from the van brought a new twist, even though we were spotted like 8 times??

The only thing was the amount of area we covered, we seemed to be tramping through the bogs most of the morning. By the end I know Sigee was finding it tough, my legs were on fire! All in all a good game.

On the hit taking, I don't think it was that bad, I did notice that most of my shots were hitting foliage, You could swear you hit who you were aiming for, but at the end of the day I was hitting brambles more than the other team.
I even got myself into a little bit of bother, I came over a ridge and (I thought) a member of the other team was standing right in front of me, what i thought was yellow tape on his arm, I shot him. The lad wasn't happy A. He was on my team (the yellow tape was on his stock) B. he was to close.
But even then after a few expletives and apologies, he explained the bang bang rule shook hands, had a laugh and got back to it.
I certainly learnt a lesson.
It's easy to make mistakes in the heat of it, but being decent blokes it gets sorted quickly with no hard feelings.
Surprises me about Nick Nick though.

( I still cant believe I shot my own team member! sorry dude!)

I feel sorry for the poor stag on our team, jees he took his shots well! fair play buddy hope you can sit down by now!

The rest of the day was as good, got shot to bits at the pump house, one lad managed to hit me square on the forehead in the tiniest bit of gap between my goggles and cap lol. The weather was spot on and lunch was tasty as hell.

The only down side for me... it's only every fortnight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17th november tresillian    17th november tresillian  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

17th november tresillian
Page 1 of 1