CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 20th feedback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Don simon

Don simon

October 20th feedback Empty
PostSubject: October 20th feedback   October 20th feedback Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:37 am

A really fantastic day today with some of the best fire fights I've seen.And a big thankyou to the marshalls for all your help,and to Matt and Emma for the stew it really was ansome Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
disco

disco

PostSubject: Re: October 20th feedback   October 20th feedback Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 am

thanks to all a top day airsoft!!!!! i am walking like i have poo myself now though. my legs are seized up
top food from chef, you will make someone a lovely wife:o 
thanks to all and the defending team on the fall back game uder the viaduct, we just couldn't get through the line of defence no mater how we tried. well played to all:D 
Back to top Go down
NickNick

NickNick

PostSubject: Re: October 20th feedback   October 20th feedback Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:51 am

Well what can I say.............that was one of the good ones. Great day on the battle field today, I am soooo sore now, it's gonna hurt tomorrow.
Well done to the team that held us off at the viaduct as Disco said. Just couldn't make it through.

Great food from Matt & Emma, thanks guys.

See you all soon

NickNick
Back to top Go down
RoadRunner

RoadRunner

PostSubject: Re: October 20th feedback   October 20th feedback Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:18 am

Awesome day guys really good firefights all day despite the weather. Special thanks to all the guys that took in turns wheeling me round on that trolley.
More good news after a whole day of playing pretty hard i only tore one stitch Very Happy

Gunna have a new toy for next game. see you all then!

Toby
Back to top Go down
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

PostSubject: Re: October 20th feedback   October 20th feedback Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:41 am

Good day didn't play but marshalled all day love watching the fire fights everyone working as a team was a little worrying whilee and Vicki were on the roof when the lightning was going off =/ can't wait until next game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 20th feedback   October 20th feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 20th feedback
Page 1 of 1