CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Sites to buy From?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness

Good Sites to buy From? Empty
PostSubject: Good Sites to buy From?   Good Sites to buy From? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:24 am

Hi All

Anyone know any good sites to buy any guns of? I am Mainly looking for G&P or ICS M4 Type guns.

bounce
Back to top Go down
DoomCock

PostSubject: Re: Good Sites to buy From?   Good Sites to buy From? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

Try EhobbyAsia for kit reference as they have pretty much every model under the sun and their specifications to boot!

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/g-p-hong-kong/index.html?SID=q19t8pvb8hoea23d70ktcs8dq6

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Beaker

Beaker

PostSubject: Re: Good Sites to buy From?   Good Sites to buy From? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 am

I've bought kit (including a pistol) from eHobbyasia and had no problems regarding postage / customs* - definitely recommended.
As for UK based retailers, I bought my G&P from Firesupport who were excellent and have very good customer support - I'd say go with them purely based on the service.

* here's a good tip: if you're importing an airsoft gun, put your UKARA no. as an extra line on your address, just to make things easy for the customs people when they see the package.
Back to top Go down
jimbob85

PostSubject: Re: Good Sites to buy From?   Good Sites to buy From? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 am

i have used JD airsoft just purchased my LMT Defender CQB from there ( oh its a beast ) great service always willing to help and very fast dispatch and delivery.
Back to top Go down
k5blazer

k5blazer

PostSubject: Re: Good Sites to buy From?   Good Sites to buy From? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 am

I would agree with Beaker, FireSupport have excellent customer service. Their upgrade service is also very reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Sites to buy From?   Good Sites to buy From? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Sites to buy From?
Page 1 of 1