CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK

Go down 
+10
disco
Captain Black
Aquaman
Chef
PETE
darkside
vickster
NickNick
Don simon
Bluefox
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluefox

Bluefox

Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:36 am

Thought I'd start something off...

Firstly, big ups to Mark & Si, Chef and the others for organising/assisting/etc the whole weekend, was absolutely superb. Really enjoyed it, had a good laugh yesterday/last night and today was, as Ben put it, one of the best day's airsoft I've had at the site. I'm totally knackered now, I've got cuts and bruises all over me and I've no idea how I'm going to be able to move around tomorrow...

So money well spent in my eyes Wink

Thanks also to my team and my #2's of Disco/Chippy/Vix (and NickNick as well, when he was a red and not being a MASSIVE TRAITOR lol) you all played superb. Apologies if anyone got the wrong end of me barking orders all day, was all meant in jest/the spirit of the game and I hope you agree it was worth it to attempt to topple the General... just hope it was all enough!

Finally, big respect to the General himself, proper wicked 1-on-1 as the last game. Even if I did hit him six times and he didn't take any of them... haahha! Joking of course. It was seven lol! 

Thanks again everyone, absolutely wicked weekender. Already planning for the next one Wink

Foxeh xx
Back to top Go down
Don simon

Don simon

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 am

What an amazing day!! A massive thankyou to mark for coming up with the game today and also a really big thankyou to Matt and Emma for the food and also to everyone that attended today,we really didn't expect the beer and flowers was really kid of you all thanks:D 
Back to top Go down
NickNick

NickNick

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 am

It was awesome.......AWESOME!.....really had a great time.
The Saturday was like a lazy gun fight at the ok coral kind of day but had loads of fun, however today ( Sunday ) was pure Rock n fuckin Roll. Everyone was great. Sorry to the Rebels, I was loving it in your team,but it was great to be part of a little something extra just to have a bit of fun with your minds.
Big shout to the Special Forces team. We played together very well. We always stuck together and always went out on missions as a team.

Black ops Rock.

Thank you to all the guys that put in together. Mark and Simon for an awesome time AND Matt and Emma for the awesome tucker.

Yeah baby.

See you all soon.

Last edited by NickNick on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vickster

vickster

PostSubject: 27/28 weekender   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:06 am

Absolutely fab day Sunday. Big thank you to mark and Simon for setting up the whole weekend (and Liam helping)

Cheers to bluefox and disco for organising the rebels, very well led.

And fab BBQ Matt with ems help and a bit of help from the general last night.

I am covered in bramble scratches, completely shattered and lots of red welcs (if that's a real word) from being shot so much but for my first full day back I thoroughly enjoyed it Smile

Can't wait to find out who won???

Last edited by vickster on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkside

darkside

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 am

All I can say is, it's game days like this that put a big smile on all of our faces and what airsoft is all about, and am proud to be involved and think of you all as friends.

Many thanks to all, even you low down traitors, lol! 
Back to top Go down
darkside

darkside

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 am

P.s who the hell won, lol! 
Back to top Go down
PETE

PETE

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 am

Ok what can iI say that hasn't already been said....   Was a amazing day and thanks to everyone involved.  was a really fun day with loads of action at every corner and lots of great twists. Coming up with a game is hard enough but mark and si really out done themselves this time a absolute brilliant weekend and thanks for all the hard work from Matt for the food. A cracking day all round just feel sorry for those that missed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Chef

Chef

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks for an amazing weekend si and mark, it was awesome and thank you Emma and Ben for all your help, now I feel broken
Back to top Go down
Aquaman

Aquaman

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 am

What a fantastic weekend.

Thanks to Mark and Simon for organising a great event. Know how hard you guys worked on it.

Thanks to Matt and Emma for e great BBQ and breakfast.

See you all when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 am

Great weekend, would like to thank Simon, Pete & vicki for all the extra work done on site. Special thanks to Matt, Emma & Ben for a excellent BBQ, also cheers to Liam for the help at HQ on Sunday. Also thanks to you all for the beer and flowers.
Now for the results

The official casualty figures from Sunday
The Rebels        55
Home Guard       31
UN MTP            42
Special forces    29  

The official overall result for operation snake

4  Special Forces        285 points
3  Home Guard           420 points
2  UN  MTP                535 point
1 The Rebels              775 points   Congratulations Bluefox 3 in a row Laughing 

THE NEXT CHAPTER ..   TWO TRIBES GO TO WAR.

Following the shock defeat dealt to the UN Forces at operation Snake, General BEN PITTOCK has been summoned back to the White House. After a meeting with the president MARK CRANE, a promise of extra troops and funding has been agreed to deal with the terrorist.
With the Home Guard all but destroyed and following his victory, LORD BLUEFOX OF TRESILLIAN has now taken overwhelming control of the country. With the rumours circulating that DON SIMON was not killed earlier this year, there may be some truth about a possible alliance.
God willing September should see a end to Terrorist rule........

Last edited by Captain Black on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
disco

disco

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:44 am

Thanks too all, thanks to mark and simon for a fantastic day airsofting! for all the effort and planning, putting all the suff out fir us to find and colecting it all after we have finished. well done gent a top day for us to enjoy!cheers 
Thanks to matt for all the food, bbq and breakfast too and your helper cheers!cheers 
thanks to all on our team, Who ever won. our team played top notch! all the scouting done by everyone to find lots of objectives. well done:) only to have the dirty turn coats to steal much of it through the day😢 making plans with other teams only to find out they were the new fouth team. team yellow. he he he lots of twist and turns through the day. nice to see new faces
and to top it all off the general beating blue fox at the end of the day:evil:  he would of not lived it down if he lost:lol!: 

Thanks to all
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:58 am

had a fantastic day thanks mark and simon

blue fox and disco a big thank you to you both for great leadership skills

terry + cara
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Even though I didn't play I had a cracking time Smile

Cheers to everyone who came

N cheers to mark, Simon, Matt and Emma for organising everything/feeding us hungry souls Smile

Liam
Back to top Go down
VIPER

VIPER

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Thanks for a awesome day guys!! Absolutely loved it!! Looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
SoulReaper

SoulReaper

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 am

class day! more of these is a must! loved the whole, all day, go do your shit, kill what you see.
all was cushdy until ..... well.... you know who you are...... we know who you are. bloody turn coats!

great day though lots of fun and shinnanigans!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK   Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sat 27th/Sun 28th WEEKENDER FEEDBACK
Page 1 of 1