CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST 15th JANUARY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Black

Captain Black

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 am

Your feedback and views of the days action please
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 am

well what can i say it was a brilliant day although a tad hard towards the end of the day cheers
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
Big Pete

Big Pete

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Brilliant afternoon cos me gun was poorly in the morning, but after some lubrication I was fine and my gun worked as well. Noticed the cold weather was making batteries drain a lot quicker need to get more batteries.

Lmao our whole team got stuck in the mud one lost his boots. It took 2 of us to pull his boots out.

Really good day again.

Pump house area looking good worked well, maze of rooms I ran into, panic ensued and guns were blazin. Need more buildings up at the gate area on the right as you walk in, was a bit unfair second round.

Laterz
Back to top Go down
Ben-BSH

Ben-BSH

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 am

another cracking day! pump house games are coming along beautifully now! I think we may we need some immediate decent cover on the entrance to the gate, to allow people to get some fire down to move forward. but rome was not built in a day! i will most certainly be up for another site work day Smile

I am super stoked to see what the site looks like dried out with leaves everywhere in spring though!

supersneakyhideytactics will come into their own!
Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 am

Where are video's of pump house?
Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 am

Check out the facebook site, 3 short pump house clips , see ya Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POST 15th JANUARY  Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST 15th JANUARY    POST 15th JANUARY  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST 15th JANUARY
Page 1 of 1