CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit

Go down 
+6
Captain Black
Aquaman
EddWalker
ChippyDave
sallymander
Wardeneo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 am

Cheers to everyone who came - great day - what team won??

-Liam
Back to top Go down
sallymander

sallymander

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:57 am

Guess we'll find out when Mark has had a chance to find all the items and add everything up! Lucky git Wink

Good day, today. ANdi and I enjoyed ourselves. Being torn between wanting to raid and needing to defend was the state of play.

Well done to the Pump House/Green Team who kept coming back with more and more bricks and items, you worked hard lads & lasses. Kept nice and alert.

So thanks to all who played.

Massive thanks to Mark for freezing your butt off all day long to give us a great game. cheers

P.S. to whichever Rebel I sniped in the small woods by the pump house (ChippyDave?), sorry for gloating but I was just so happy to have beaten the wind and landed a BB Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
ChippyDave

ChippyDave

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 am

Haha no probs! Yeah just missed my balls!
Great day today!
Thanks Mark for an awesome day
Looking forward to the result
Back to top Go down
http://www.holdthesun.co.uk
EddWalker

EddWalker

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:27 am

awesome day, i ache like a b*stard now though.

time for a bath Smile
Back to top Go down
Aquaman

Aquaman

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:38 am

Another fantastic day. Big thanks to Mark cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:08 am

Great to watch the day play out, some excellent radio communication going between the teams, seeing hostages coming in with pillow cases on there heads made me laugh Laughing
Have had to total the scores up three times, as even I was surprised at the results, so in

Third place
Pump house team, Tressillian home guard, Greens 587 points

Second place
Moorland team,UN Forces, MTP 600 points

First place
Woodland team, The Rebels 606 points

Well played to all, big thumbs up to the Rebels, your water collecting skills won it me thinks Smile
Back to top Go down
ChippyDave

ChippyDave

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 am

Awesome stuff! We had a hard work filling them up especially after MTP emptied the buggers for us!! Well played all!
What do we win then mark?haha

Last edited by ChippyDave on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChippyDave

ChippyDave

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 am

Props to Blue Fox for awesome leadership skills too
Back to top Go down
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:30 am

Mark did we get our extra points for taking 2mtp Smile you said we would =\ and thank you everyone for a great day thanks everyone especially you mark out there since 6 o'clock this morning Smile well done
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Congratulations to blue fox and his fellow rebels Smile

Liam
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Well, I did not expect to be reading that until I got a text from Ben at quarter to nine this morning... lol!

Thanks guys, and all credit to my team - they all worked their asses off. Thanks to everyone else for being sports, even if I did constantly double cross everyone... just goes to show, never trust a Rebel Wink

Big thanks to Mark, another awesome day although I'm struggling to do anything this morning I'm that stiff, ha. Can't wait for the next big three-way!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:49 pm

well a big thumbs up to mark for running another brilliant day loved the fact i spent over 1 1/2 hours scoping the UN encampment and got right outside the camp before taking someone i think called dave while he ate his orange lol and then taking on a whole camp of rebels single-handed with a pistol lmao it was a great day although i found our team were at a bit of a disadvantage as we only had 2 radios between the whole group

and mark did you find the high vis vests in the concrete pipes
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

The Ghost wrote:
and mark did you find the high vis vests in the concrete pipes

Sounds like some item hiding went on =P LOL Wink

-Liam
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 am

no they were still in the marked area and i dont remember make saying you couldnt tuck the away lol
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 am

The Ghost wrote:
no they were still in the marked area and i dont remember make saying you couldnt tuck the away lol

Yeah, he did... things had to be in "plain sight".

And they say never trust a terrorist! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 am

Bluefox wrote:
The Ghost wrote:

Yeah, he did... things had to be in "plain sight".

And they say never trust a terrorist! Rolling Eyes

Lmao - it's all good - I'm only playing Smile

-liam
Back to top Go down
sallymander

sallymander

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 am

Funny how people interpret rules eh! Wink

Reckon we'd have won if some folk didn't hide the goodies! ? Razz

It's all good fun, good day Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:26 am

Liam we put them in there as we had to chase some down the pump house because of the wind SERIOUSLY Sad
Back to top Go down
RoadRunner

RoadRunner

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 am

Well I had a great day no matter who won, highlight for me was kidnapping a rebel from his own base, turning him in as a hostage, then returning to raid the base and take great pleasure tipping all their water away knowing some poor sod would have to walk all the way back up that hill hauling them back up.

Congrats to the winning team, commiserations to the losers, I'm happy sitting in the middle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 am

iimmy_826 wrote:
Liam we put them in there as we had to chase some down the pump house because of the wind SERIOUSLY Sad

like i said - not really bothered 2bh ^^

-liam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit   Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun 10th march - operation white rabbit
Page 1 of 1