CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

16th December Tresillian

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

16th December Tresillian Empty
PostSubject: 16th December Tresillian   16th December Tresillian Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 am

Thank you for today guys and girlies Smile very tired now Sad see you all in the new year Smile santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
PoshDave

PoshDave

PostSubject: Re: 16th December Tresillian   16th December Tresillian Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 am

I loved the pic up in the van, added a really fun new aspect to the game, getting bundled into the back of a van then thrown out the side, even if we did get muller'd the soon as we got out Razz
Great day in general, see you guys in the new year
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: 16th December Tresillian   16th December Tresillian Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 am

sorry i didn't go yesterday - felt rough as fuck - but judging by photos it was a good day.....

Whens next game day? - anyone know???

liam
Back to top Go down
disco

disco

PostSubject: Re: 16th December Tresillian   16th December Tresillian Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 am

Many thanks to all for a good days airsoft, always good to get some kills with the sniper stick and a creep up surrender too Razz
Java a good Xmas one and all santa
Back to top Go down
sallymander

sallymander

PostSubject: Re: 16th December Tresillian   16th December Tresillian Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 am

A good day when all is said and done, still on a steep learning curve. I spent more time enjoying myself than not.

Not quite sure what was going on with the van ambush when our team were walking back safetys on. I was reticent to shoot at the van, didn't want the bill for a rear light Shocked The festival I used to help run had a very different idea about health and safety! Laughing Laughing

Enjoyed the hi-viz game and the 'collect the armband' game was fun too, it degenerated into a bit of a free for all but I actually shot some people so I was happy Twisted Evil

Thanks to all the players for making me feel extra welcome this time, maybe I'm just getting to know you betterererer.

Enjoy your winter breaks and see you in January.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16th December Tresillian   16th December Tresillian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

16th December Tresillian
Page 1 of 1