CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST 22ND APRIL GAME

Go down 
+5
Big Pete
iimmy_826
MALLRAT
Wardeneo
Captain Black
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Black

Captain Black

POST 22ND APRIL GAME Empty
PostSubject: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Feedback and comments from the days action please.
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Thanks   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 am

Had another cracking day - and finally got ukara - so next time u see me I'll have my own gun that's not two tone green Wink

Cheers to everyone who came

And thanks for the millions of welts and bruises I now have...

Other than that my back is killing so ima take it easy for a while n hopefully be all better for the next game Smile

Cheers Liam
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 am

Hey guys...another great day... loadsa variation in the games...everyones playin so well...happy days...I`m nackered, full up after a big spagboll, very very soreso much so I`m walkin like I`ve crapped my pants and am now gonna go put me feet up and chill with the babs.....I`ll put a post up in the next coupla days for a date for our meet up.....cheers all....
Back to top Go down
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 am

Gotta say I have ennjoyed today the most really really good day though gone through lots of bbs =] thank you so much..... And I'm now Ukara so getting ma g36 yeh baby can't wait any ways I'll shut up n feel sorry for my self now see you in 2 weeks I love you
Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Although I marshalled all day, it was still brilliant and Mark decided that all the games must include the marshall? When have we done that B4? Cheers dude was planning on a nice walk around the woods lol.

Those people that randomly shot me please be warned I have taken note and will be returning the favour Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Another fantastic day, thanks again Mark, Dave et al!

Particularly enjoyed the first game, the three way battle thing worked really well - plus the idea of a VIP/marshal was a good one too... although I guess we need to be careful to stop that kind of stalemate "everyone dug in" situation. That said though, when we all met near the cattle grid it did get a little nuts... The prisoner scenarios worked well too, and apologies to anyone who didn't "do a Pete" and hide in a bathtub when I threw that bang through the pump-house window.

Looking forward to the meetup too, would be nice to chat to everyone when I'm not covered in mud Laughing
Back to top Go down
disco

disco

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

i have nice lumps on my legs, thank to the little lady in the pump house Sad i have a lump on my chin, my legs are covered in stinging nettle blotches and the ake like mad!! but what a mind day i had Laughing
loved the 3 way battle it made you more aware off what could be around you and getting hit at all times from any angle.
if only we could play airsoft everyday pirat
thanks to all another cracking day at cornwall airsoft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wont be there for a while as family are down and funds are low
(ps anyone need a plumber or tiler) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beaker

Beaker

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 am

Yep great day, Cheers to Mark for the hire gun when mine packed in! Hunt the hostage missions around the pump house were excellent, especially with the three teams. looking forward to next game!
Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:19 am

Another great day at the CAA .... Enjoyed the pump house games,when two squads attack it's mad as hell being on the defending team. Did not enjoy my encounter with the snake in the moorland Laughing Thanks to big Pete for the thankless task of marshalling .... Will plan some more three team games as they seem to be popular with you guys. Thanks all for a excellent days airsoft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
disco

disco

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 am

i wonder how the day glow lads tooth is? Sad
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 am

lol....a bit sore i recon...
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am

disco wrote:
i wonder how the day glow lads tooth is? Sad

Lol I wonder what his mother said - and whether he is aloud to come back and play again ^^ =D haha

Liam
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Wardeneo wrote:
Lol I wonder what his mother said - and whether he is aloud to come back and play again ^^ =D haha

Don't know about his mum, his Mrs didn't sound as though she was too impressed when he was on the phone... Laughing

I'm gutted for him tbh, typical beginners luck. Although perhaps he shouldn't have shot me in the back during that last woodland game, hah!
Back to top Go down
spanky monkey

PostSubject: ouch   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:31 am

..just read the couple of posts about someone catching a tooth injury?? .. cannot stress the importance of full face protection.. my mate's a dentist and 1st thing he said to me -when i told him of my 'new' hobby 5 years ago- was a lad who came in with his front tooth 'swinging' on the nerve..split in half... there is an outlet on ebay selling full rubber/mesh masks for £5.50 posted...in the UK... we paid £4.30 for one 2 weeks ago..we been using the same ones since my son and i started..you have only to look at the mesh on mine to see the impacts of bbs and just how hard they can hit you.. accidents will happen though!!!! atb..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST 22ND APRIL GAME   POST 22ND APRIL GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST 22ND APRIL GAME
Page 1 of 1