CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

26th feb game feed back

Go down 
+7
boro
MALLRAT
ghouldigger
Punisher
k5blazer
PETE
Don simon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Don simon

Don simon

26th feb game feed back Empty
PostSubject: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 am

Another great day and good turnout. shame we had to leave so early, was having a great day till gun problems.
hopefully be sorted for next game though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PETE

PETE

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 am

agreed was a brill day till gun problems caused a early finish :-( hope to be sorted before next game though. see you all soon :-)
Back to top Go down
k5blazer

k5blazer

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:32 am

Well first game of the year for me it was nice to see some old faces and plenty of new ones.
Overall a great day the weather was ideal for airsoft. I enjoyed the 'Falling Back' Game everyone worked well together plenty of kills and a fair bit of humour a good mix if ever there was one.
The Redcoats Zulu moment was a laugh i don't think the other side new quite what to do when they came round the corner to see our squad lined up across the path front rank on their knees rear rank weapons raised............ FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
All in all a good day out
Cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:37 am

yea mush admit it was a brilliant day love the prat of tripping over and killing my self with a nade lol realy nice turn out too cant wait for next game sorry dave for the shot in the ass lol
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
ghouldigger

ghouldigger

PostSubject: post 26/2/12   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 am

were do i start with today. Exclamation .great games,great mates,lots of guns breaking Mad .first my m4 piston stripped its teath,then my shotgun locks solid.but f**k!!.what a day.
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:25 am

Hey lads...real great day... totally enjoyed every minute of it.... really lovin the fall back missions. Great to see everyone... and shoot them, feel the games flowed and and went nice and smoothly, some good banter and good fun was had, But anyways I`m fu!"ed and cant feel me legs....see you all in two weeks....cheers guys..
Back to top Go down
boro

boro

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 am

Awesome day guys! Already can't wait until the next one lol.

I'm aching like fook!

Apologies to Mark for shooting him on the last game of capture the flag when we were supposed to be on ceasefire Twisted Evil It was just a natural reaction, honest!

Great bunch of guys and loads of fun!

Came home to a Sunday roast and a hot cuppa tea, shower, beer, bit of telly then bed!

Cheers to Big Pete from the comms, worked a treat and made a whole load of difference. For once I had a clue haha.
Back to top Go down
Ben-BSH

Ben-BSH

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 am

Again, great game! Weather was beautiful, games were fluid and interesting, lots of kills, lots of fun!

Looking forward to the next game, and all the fun it will bring!

Still giggling over the lining up in two rows on the path! they didn't know what hit em!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

5/5 Wink

Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 am

Well wot a day..... Saturday night we almost cancelled due to lack of bookings ( thanks to the 5 ) then today we get such a good turnout ?. So hard to plan games when you have no idea of numbers. The booking and feedback sections on the forum are the most important,please help us to make your day the best we can, other teams and sites watch Cornwall airsoft progress, we must paint a true picture to how well this site and team are doing.
Moan over.... had a great day, the outnumbered fall-back games seems to be the in game. Thanks to happy trigger finger Boro Laughing The pyro in the caravan oven went well, got out just in time Laughing Excellent weather, some good games, great bunch of guys... Thanks all
Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Brilliant! I'm so glad that Mr Penny invited me to the first ever CAA game, I aint looked back since!!

Absolute scream yesterday even though bessy was broken Sad Such a cracking bunch of lads, could not find a better way of spending a Sunday! Unless that letter I sent to Angelina Jolie either gets me arrested or she turns up in her underware?!..

Cheers guys

Laterz

Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 am

nice one guys....
Back to top Go down
ghilliedad

PostSubject: spreading the love   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 am

I have driven 4 miles from my non-internet connected home to a wifi hot spot just to let the world know that you are all fab and blesspoppets and should anyone, who hasn't yet joined us for a game be wondering whether to visit or not? Then I most heartily commend CAA to you, for a great day out with an exceptional bunch of mostly sane, "good ol boys". Come on down and share the love!
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

cheers Ghilliedad... the effort is much appreciated...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26th feb game feed back   26th feb game feed back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

26th feb game feed back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT :: FORUM :: GAME DAY FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS-
Jump to: