CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREEN FEES!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MALLRAT

GREEN FEES!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: GREEN FEES!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   GREEN FEES!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Ok as those of you who came to the last game would have noticed were are now taking green fees as you turn into the car park before you park up and I just wanted to say a quick word about this so everybody is prepared and to cause no upset.
The reason myself and Mark have decided to do this is for two reasons, 1.... because it makes life easier for us when were trying to get set up, 2 because we have now had on more than one occasion players who have not come forth and payed they`re fees in the same honest and trustworthy manor the same as everyone else does, we do have overheads and we do pay rent on the land and what ever profit that is being made being put out of the way to be reinvested and we feel it unfair that certain players be getting away with not paying when everyone else does ( including myself and Mark, we dont play for free!!).
So please dont take it as an insult when you get asked for your green fees on the way in, no insult or disrespect is intended, all we ask is that everyone have they`re green fees ready before they drive on site so that the whole process can run as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
If anyone has any problems with this please either voice concerns here or you are more than welcome to come see us at the next game.
Cheers guys.....
Back to top Go down

GREEN FEES!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1