CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Lanson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoops85

Hello from Lanson Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Lanson   Hello from Lanson Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 am

Hi there my name is Nick from Launceston, a friend has got me interested in Airsoft recently and Im off to a shop in Plymouth with him at the weekend to learn more about it and maybe pick up a pistol to start with. I was researching local places for Airsoft and this site came up, looking forward to learning more and maybe attending at davidstow at some point.

Nick
Back to top Go down
vickster

vickster

Hello from Lanson Empty
PostSubject: Hello from lanson   Hello from Lanson Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 am

Welcome nick

Check cea out on Facebook to see pics etc of the site and our very friendly fun bunch.

Come visit and play and you will be hooked Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoops85

Hello from Lanson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lanson   Hello from Lanson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks, I've bought a G36 two tone on Saturday after trying my mates co2 pistol and electric MP5 gun and loved it. I have a day booked with a group of mates in August for my first go. Really looking forward to it. Then hopefully join you guys for a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Lanson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lanson   Hello from Lanson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Lanson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT :: FORUM :: NEW PLAYERS AND INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: