CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A big janner hello to all of you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedman

Speedman

A big janner hello to all of you! Empty
PostSubject: A big janner hello to all of you!   A big janner hello to all of you! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:01 am

Hi all!

A few of you already know me (Red, Kiwi, Soapy etc.) but for those that don't... I've been into airsoft since 1990 so I'm not what you'd call a noob, I love my guns as you can tell from my first post on here (Go on, check it out. I'll still be here when you get back.) and I love customising them, if I can think it I can make it.

Well that's me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vickster

vickster

PostSubject: A big janner hello!   A big janner hello to all of you! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:17 am

Welcome speedman

The janners are invading Smile we are slowly taking over lol.

Hope to see you onsite soon

Vickster
Back to top Go down
soapy

PostSubject: Re: A big janner hello to all of you!   A big janner hello to all of you! Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:36 am

hi mate ,good to see you on here . for the others on here ...some speedy highlights include him useing just a 5 shot revolver for loads of games and reloading it on the move .and sitting stag while we all slept in game at copehill and him still being wired after 30+hrs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big janner hello to all of you!   A big janner hello to all of you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big janner hello to all of you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT :: FORUM :: NEW PLAYERS AND INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: