CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

may 19th feedback

Go down 
+2
darkside
Don simon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Don simon

Don simon

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:28 am

Awesome day today guys some really intense battles going on. A massive thank you to my Bruv for making the rocket!!and also a really big thankyou to the marshalls Vicki and mikey for all your help thankyou very much guys x
Back to top Go down
darkside

darkside

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:56 am

Well what to say, the sun was out, my gun was loaded, so it must be time to go shot people. Was some nice bog mud as well to get in places it should not get ( god it stinks) .
All I can say is bucket grenade, nice one Toby, and well done the the really good sport who took the bucket grenade hit like a champ.

Look forward to next game, bring on the summer.

Last edited by darkside on Mon May 20, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big phil

Big phil

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:50 am

Great day guys, sorry for shooting you mikey! Maybe next time you can get some revenge on the field! Glad to be back too, look forward to my next time hopefully I will have recovered by then , man I'm fu%#ed lol loved the scenarios too Si!! Great job.
Back to top Go down
PETE

PETE

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:29 am

Was a really enjoyable day Smile a good friendly fun days airsofting and yes I agree that bog mud really does stink lol looking forward to 2weeks time.
Back to top Go down
VIPER

VIPER

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:37 am

Excellent day!!! Loved it!!! Feeling it now tho, stinging nettle cuts everywhere lol.
Thank you all for a great day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:55 pm

big thanks to Simon for a excellent game really enjoyed my self yesterday only problem i found was in the new woodland trying to gain access through the fence to the other side formed a stalemate either a few wood pallets up against the fence allow players to move closer or if we had permission to cut a section out to allow easy movement through

cheers all

Punisher
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
Sponsored content

may 19th feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: may 19th feedback   may 19th feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

may 19th feedback
Page 1 of 1