CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a hello and a couple of questions

Go down 
+3
Punisher
Aquaman
Greyblade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Greyblade

Greyblade

Just a hello and a couple of questions Empty
PostSubject: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 am

Hello all, my name is Adam and, after poking round for the site I could find to airsoft at when I'm home from university, I've arrived here. I've got my own guns and DPM/makeshift Urban kit.
I'm looking forward using the site with all of you, however, I have two questions, my younger brother (aged 15) has been asking if he can come along with me to a session when I get home once or twice. I know the law requires he uses full face protection, but I also hear certain sites don't allow under 16s to play at all, if so, does this apply here?
Futhermore, do you run game days every other week? I was skimming over the forums and that seems to be the case, i just wish to confirm it so i can predict when i need to be free.
Thankyou all in advance and I hope to see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Aquaman

Aquaman

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome Adam. If you have a look in the latest news section you will find a list of dates ( up till April ). As for age limits I'm not 100% sure so can't comment. I'm sure some of the other guys will be able to give you that info.
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:36 pm

welcome adam as far as im aware there is a minimum age limit of 16 you best bet would be message either captian black or mallrat for them to clear things up as aquaman said we have a list on the fourm of dates but its mostly tresillien is every too 2 weeks

cheers ghost
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
breadfish

breadfish

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 pm

hi man, welcome to caa <3
Back to top Go down
Greyblade

Greyblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 am

Ha, if its 16 he will have to wait. And yes, I found the thread, thank you for pointing it out for me Smile
Back to top Go down
sallymander

sallymander

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 am

Welcome!

There are phone numbers on the website HERE so you can speak to someone about your brother.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 pm

hey

welcome to caa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://1st-recon-reviews.tumblr.com/
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 am

The Ghost wrote:
welcome adam as far as im aware there is a minimum age limit of 16 you best bet would be message either captian black or mallrat for them to clear things up as aquaman said we have a list on the fourm of dates but its mostly tresillien is every too 2 weeks

cheers ghost

Pretty sure it's 15 and not 16 aslong as the 15 year old has adult supervision... As we have a 15 year old playing here at caa - and he has adult supervision...

Also mate I'd suggest u chrono ur guns in advance, and make sure they comply with site limits - makes things easier

Aeg's and pistols are 350fps
Dmr is 450fps (includes semi auto snipers) + 10m minimum engagement distance
Bolt action sniper rifles are 500fps + 20m minimum engagement distance

All apply with .20g bb

-Wardeneo
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 pm

i used to take my brother a few years back and it was always 14 with adult supervision and 16 on your own so long as you have an adult within a 40min travel time radius in case of an emergency and then 18 is do as you please as your an adult in the eyes of the law. but it can vary from site to site so just message one of the admin or give them a call and find out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://1st-recon-reviews.tumblr.com/
Greyblade

Greyblade

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:20 am

In response to the crono, my M4 is firing about 240 fps (looking into upgrading that), my MK23 is stock (330 FPS) when using green gas, and my P90 is also firing about 330 when it was last tested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello and a couple of questions    Just a hello and a couple of questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a hello and a couple of questions
Page 1 of 1