CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help, with a different matter

Go down 
+3
slick63
Punisher
Mikey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey

help, with a different matter Empty
PostSubject: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:22 am

need to get a good belt and a few pouches, any ideas where i can look for these, needs to hold 2 DE .50 MAGS, speed loader, 2 grenades, and about 2 spare mag holders, also need a DE .50 holster, leg or belt

thanks in advance Very Happy

Mikey
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:27 am

try ebay and look for a viper molle belt i find them pretty comfy and you could try a viper universal holster which might fit a deagle in it but i havent seen specific deagle holsters
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
slick63

slick63

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 am

What about a vest ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G-P-I-TACTICAL-CROSS-DRAW-ASSAULT-COMBAT-AIRSOFT-POLICE-SWAT-VEST-PISTOL-BELT-/130747744553?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Sports_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item1e712c4129
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks for the ideas boys, I've already got a vest, but just got a vsr Smile so need a belt so I can lay down comfortably

Mikey
Back to top Go down
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Venom616 wrote:
Thanks for the ideas boys, I've already got a vest, but just got a vsr Smile so need a belt so I can lay down comfortably

Mikey

Smile I used to use the pockets in my bdu's - easily enough to carry 1 pistol speed loader, 1 sniper ammo speed loader n 2 sniper mags...

I used a viper drop leg holster too which had a spare mag pouch on it....

Grenades are ok but as a sniper I was never really close enough to use them lol so I never bothered...

ALSO I have a vest - but again I never used it due to the fact it gets in the way - unwant to travel extra light....

Belts are ok but lying in prone it's still gonna get in the way...

Just use what u think n ur load out will adapt accordingly...

Liam
Back to top Go down
sallymander

sallymander

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Venom616 wrote:

Mikey

I was belly down a lot last Sunday and I have the same vest as you (but in fleck). Even with grenades and ammo in the front pockets I found it very comfortable, didn't obstruct me at all even when low crawling. Maybe give the vest another go before chucking money at a belt system?

Each to their own though Smile
Back to top Go down
andyjock / claymore

andyjock / claymore

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 am

i have a universal holster in cb for sale, NO idea if it'll fit a deagle though.., attached to a leg platform

help, with a different matter Attachment

Back to top Go down
Piston

Piston

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:55 am

The Ghost wrote:
try ebay and look for a viper molle belt i find them pretty comfy and you could try a viper universal holster which might fit a deagle in it but i havent seen specific deagle holsters

i have a viper universal holster for my USP and it is way way too small for my deagle, i am currently searching for a a good holster for my deagle. If i find one i'll let you know!!
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks for the ideas Smile decided just to get a regular pistol instead of a d.e .50 for now and a viper leg holster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help, with a different matter   help, with a different matter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help, with a different matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL CHIT-CHAT-
Jump to: