CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post 3rd June game

Go down 
+2
iimmy_826
slick63
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slick63

slick63

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:38 am

Had a very good day, cracking bunch of people and some very humorous banter. Games seemed to work well and the weather held off thank goodness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 am

amazing day lads thank you so much and thank you for the help...see you next time as long as I can get there ....oh and I loved the banter and dodgy stories Smile...nice to see some new faces too well New to me anyway...xxxx
Back to top Go down
soapy

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: .   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:18 am

ive got nettle burn all over my arse ...
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 am

Well guys...a real crackin day... thanks everyone for bein nice to me...lol.... nice to see more new faces and the return of soapy..... hows yer arse mate??.... totally wiped out now....look forward to seeing you all in two weeks....cheers guys
Back to top Go down
alexlt

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 am

Awesome day guys, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Amazing day again, thank you. Really enjoyed the "rabbit hunt", although it did end up with a massive catch 22 situation at the end Laughing

Anyway, great to see more pump house games even it it did cost me a silly amount of ammo... and nice to see some new/old faces too. Top day guys (and Emma)!
Back to top Go down
soapy

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 pm

arse was a bit "tingaly" last night lol
great day loved every game ..
fav bit was the head shots in the one where we had to get the pot to the pumphouse not bad from the other end of the game area :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post 3rd June game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post 3rd June game   Post 3rd June game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post 3rd June game
Page 1 of 1