CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post march 25th...

Go down 
+7
boro
Punisher
Rrossmac1981
Big Pete
Bluefox
MALLRAT
Wardeneo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wardeneo

Wardeneo

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 am

Just wana say cracking day and a great first game day for me dispite loosing my sidearm for two hours haha, will definitely be coming again...

Cheers to all the lads (and ladies) for the help today - not easy being new ^^ - but everyone helped out a lot and made things easier...

Thanks again Liam ( or those of you that don't know me the one with two tone l96 sniper rifle lol)
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 am

Well guys...was an excellent days airsofting...we one 3-2....although right now mad mommas are denying our victory...but anyways...we know the truth.... well played our guys .. you all did very well...nice to see the new lads and lady getting stuck in and giving the opposition a run for there money...well played to mad mommas you put up a damn good fight, was real nice to have all you guys over to play....sometime soon we will have to arrange a rematch...but we`ll let get a bit more training in first..... cheers all...
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 am

As usual, really enjoyed today. Not hurting as much either, does that mean I'm getting fitter? Can't have that!

Nice to see some other newbies out there too, hope you guys enjoyed yourselves... and some nice shooting too. Credit to Matt though - he fell into a "puddle" that turned out to be about four feet deep... makes me feel better about last games' grenade incident. Still owe you for that, Dave. Anyway, no, seriously another fantastic day. Professional hosting of MM I say, and well played to them. So, credit to Dave and the other two guys I've clearly forgotten the names of (short of "Captain Black"... sorry Embarassed Embarassed ), and to everyone on the Cornwall team for holding it together. Credit to the squad leaders too, who got us out of a total mire in that woodland fallback game.

That said though, how did they say they won? They agreed it was a tie up until the last pumphouse game, and... well, we won that, even if they were using ear-ringingly loud flashbangs Laughing

Anyway, as usual top day and because of you lot I'm completely hooked Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:52 pm

OMG I feel like I've just been to an airsoft game, oh wait, I have. Smile Running a marathon is nothing compared to running round the woods shootin people.

Absolutly brilliant, in short!!!...

Mad Mumma's lot, your all stars, cheers for comming to give us a run for our money.

Sorry still too tired to type.

Could not find a better bunch of guys (and girl) to play soldiers with.

Respect

Laterz

Back to top Go down
Rrossmac1981

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Well what can I say that hasn't all readly been said, It was an awsome day some good team work will need a but more work on pushing up and talking to each other but think weve got a base to work from so cheers guy.
Big thanks to mark, Dave and nathan you guys did a great job moving the games on and keeping the action going.
Fair play to the newbie's two good little sniper's (sorry if I shouted at you too much ha ha) and the chick who was running around like a lunatic even with a possible twisted ankle.
I'm a bit broken today think that might be coz I kind of took on daves roll of running in guns blazing but without the retreating bit ha ha.
All in all great day guys thanks to all looking forward to the next visit and another win!!!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Well what do i say it was a amazing day nice to meet the new boys and girls though my ears are stll ringing from those pyros andim aching from head to toe cheers
Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
boro

boro

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Cracking day & cracking weather!

Massive thanks to Mark & Dave for organising it and to the MMA guys for travelling down to sunny Cornwall.

Also, big thanks to "The Hotdog Man" for food, it was ansom!

Had a great day but I'm paying the price today, I ache in places I never knew existed.

Defo need to stock up on the pyro's after seeing the damage they can do.

Cheer again to everyone who made the day happen and go so well.

Cool
Back to top Go down
ghouldigger

ghouldigger

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: : Re: Post march 25th...    Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 am

good day had by all,glad peeps enjoyed hotdogs,,,,,,phew lol!
nice to see all the mad mommas lot.hope you enjoyed the site.we will have to rematch after some serious training.well done to pur newbies,,played really well.will see you soon
Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 am

Excellent day Very Happy big thanks to the Mad Momma's, some great and close games. would loved to been able to get in and play. Cheers to my fellow marshals Dave Nathan and Simon. Welcome to the new lads and lady, nice to see even more new faces, you all played awesome for first timers. Special thanks to all the CAA squad, you all played a blinder Very Happy Everyone seemed to enjoy the day, the sun was out, we won, JOB DONE.
Back to top Go down
Ben-BSH

Ben-BSH

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 am

Cracking game! great to see the new faces Cool

Thanks to all of Mumma's lot for coming down! well played on both sides..

Thanks to the marshals too! its a rather thankless job, but you guys ensure we always have a good laugh!

P.S, Mark, i looked all through the shots of the day, but this is the only one of Dave i could find... Twisted Evil

Post march 25th... Page0_blog_entry1044_1
Back to top Go down
iimmy_826

iimmy_826

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 am

Hey guys

Thank you so much for an amazing day absolutely enjoyed it even if my ankle is a bit chubby today :- note to self dont try and jump across a ditch being as small as i am....

all in all a brill day

see you next time Very Happy

Emma.....x

Back to top Go down
Big Pete

Big Pete

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Ben-BSH wrote:
P.S, Mark, i looked all through the shots of the day, but this is the only one of Dave i could find... Twisted Evil

LMFAO nice one.

Where are all the comments there were over 40 people there?
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Big Pete wrote:
LMFAO nice one.

Where are all the comments there were over 40 people there?

Haha, yeah +1 on the pic... although I didn't see him doing much running of any sort this time... Wink

Also, yeah I was wondering where everyone was... who's the chap who was running around with the iPhone? Looking forward to that and Boro's gun-mounted videos...
Back to top Go down
Captain Black

Captain Black

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am

Like it Ben Laughing all joking aside, I have great respect for Dave's squad, any player who follows the command STORM IT, only to see there squad leader turn and run in the opposite direction gets my vote. Laughing
Back to top Go down
boro

boro

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 am

A few pics here from the video footage to keep you going...

https://airsoftassault.forumotion.co.uk/t131-photos-from-caa-vs-mma-rematch-25-03-12

Video could take a while, there's alot of gun pointing at the floor to edit out haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post march 25th... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post march 25th...   Post march 25th... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post march 25th...
Page 1 of 1