CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORNWALL'S ELITE AIRSOFT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

membership idea for caa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Punisher

Punisher

membership idea for caa Empty
PostSubject: membership idea for caa   membership idea for caa Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:32 am

right i was was using my brain last night which is dangerous lol and i was thinking we could do a membership scheme along the lines of below

BRONZE - £20 per-year. This brings your green fee's down to £15 per-game

SILVER - £60 per-year. This brings your green fee's down to £10 per-game

GOLD - £240 per-year. This makes all of your games free for the year

i know would be willing to pay for a membership

Back to top Go down
http://cornishdave1986.wix.com/kernowairsoftrepairs
Prophet-KGB

PostSubject: Re: membership idea for caa   membership idea for caa Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 am

The Ghost wrote:
right i was was using my brain last night which is dangerous lol

Evidentally . . .

Sounds like a great idea for a membership scheme and pricing structure ! However it looks sort of similar ? I'm sure i've seen something like this before ? AH ! Yes, that's it. You have ripped off the idea from KGB . . . Awesome ! In fact you couldn't even be bothered to re-type it, opting for the copy/paste method instead. Except for one subtle difference of course. And that is that you have dropped the price of the silver and gold memberships by £10 therefore undercutting us too.

So yes, it appears you have put a lot of thought into this one. Especially after emailing me to reactivate your account (deactivated through non-attendance) as you wanted to return at some point. I don't think that's going to happen now, do you ? Of course the best way to foster good relationships with other local sites is to post stuff like this on public boards . . .

CAA, you are welcome to this one. He won't be playing with us anytime soon

Kind Regards
Prophet
Back to top Go down
MALLRAT

PostSubject: Re: membership idea for caa   membership idea for caa Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:42 am

Hey guys.... just to put this one dwon before it goes any further, unfortunatly we are not in any kind of postion at present to offer any kind of membership package which reduces or cancels out green fees due to the amount of overheads that we have I.E rent for land, insurances etc and even if we were myself and mark dont think it would be right to follow ( and undercut ) another sights pricing structure.
We feel that at the moment the prcing that we have is fair and in line with most other sites, but we are hoping that as time goes on and the popular we get that we may be able to offer some kind of scheme but thats a little way off yet.
PROPHET, SORRY FOR THE POST and Ghost thanks for your imput, guys this topic is now locked!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: membership idea for caa   membership idea for caa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

membership idea for caa
Page 1 of 1